Wednesday 12 April 2023

Portable beehive

I had a dream that I was walking through a forest village, there were some cobblestone houses but a lot of the residents had made homes in hills & trees with a few tents dotted around. It was cute!

As I continued walking, a lady approached me. She was holding one of those little pet carriers designed for small rodents. She'd turned it into a portable beehive & asked if I wanted to try some of the honey her bees had made.

She then told me she had run out of teaspoons so I'd have to scoop the honey with my fingers... she was thorough at explaining how aswell.

"Only use 2 fingers to scoop!" she went. "I don't want you using your whole hand & taking ALL of the honey!"

I had a scoop of tasteless honey. I was disappointed but figured I'd just say thank you to her then carry on with my day. At that point one of my friends walked by & noticed a sign that was on the lid of the portable beehive. "OMG! £20 for 1 teaspoon of honey?! That's really expensive!"

I'd been shafted! Crazy bee lady hadn't pointed out I had to pay & I didn't get a full teaspoons worth of disappointing honey either! A busy market had appeared in the time it had taken for the crazy bee lady to con me, so as more people came over to complain of how expensive the honey was (like they were paying for me or something?!)... I snuck away into the market without paying.

Later on I was walking back & saw 2 more of my friends. The crazy bee lady was nowhere to be seen but they had her portable beehive which they had opened & were scooping handfuls of the honey into there mouths. The bees were stuck in the honey they were eating, with each scoop they were eating more & more bees. "Mmm, this honey is spicy" one of them said.

No comments:

Post a Comment