Monday 16 January 2023

The cats kitchen

My dream started with me in an old fashioned kitchen with a fireplace. I was holding a tiny cat who wore 4 layers of leather coats to make himself appear bigger. I popped him down and he shot up the chimney. This seemed to be some sort of catflap because it wasn't long before tonnes of cats were entering and exiting the kitchen this way.

All of the cats were strange. They either had a bizarre but oddly human personality or just looked completely out of the ordinary. One of the cats that came in was dark green and had prominent golden claws, he was known as "the Christmas cat".

I looked around for a while and noticed some birds. Just normal, bog-standard birds. Since they were the only normal looking animals in the kitchen I turned to a lady (no idea who she was but it was her kitchen) and said "hey, I like your birds". She stood up and replied "oh... how did they get in here?". She then ushered them into a baking tray and flung them out of the window, baking tray and all.

I then spotted some more "birds". Well, actually little round cat heads with wings. They were hover-sleeping above a cat bed. "What's the point of the bed then?" I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment